Wednesday meme, then!

(Wednesday, January 10, 2007)

It was, originally, the Tuesday Meme; but alas, I've come late -- but it seems so fun, I'm going to do it anyway (thanks to Ruby)!

Two names you go by:

1.. Megs
2.. Shmegan (or Meg Shmeg)

Two parts of your heritage:
1.. Dutch
2.. Cherokee

Two things that scare you:
1.. Tiny, enclosed spaces
2.. Tragically losing a loved one (I've not yet experienced the death of someone close to me.)

Two everyday essentials:
1.. A hot bubble bath with my current novel
2.. A good bearhug from my love

Two things you are wearing right now:
1.. A flannel blanket
2.. My favorite slippers

Two of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1.. Rufus Wainwright
2.. Sting (for one particular song I can't stop listening to!)

Two things you want in a relationship (other than love):
1.. Great communication
2.. Laughter

Two truths:
1.. I just ate a piece of chocolate I shouldn't have
2.. The light is still the light, even if a blind man cannot see it.

Two favorite hobbies:
1.. Reading
2.. Writing

Two things you need to do this week:
1.. Venture an outing to the used bookstore
2.. Address about 60 more envelopes

Two stores you shop at:
1.. The Apple Basket
2.. Target

Two favorite sports:
1.. Football (watching it)
2.. Any sort of boating (doing it)

Two shows you like to watch:
1.. CSI: Las Vegas
2.. Oprah

Two things you’d buy if money were no object:
1.. A little cottage in the Amish countryside
2.. The entire Pistoulet china collection from Pfaltzgraff (and the recipe book of recipes from southern France!)

Two wishes for 2007:
1.. To think, speak, and act more kindly and compassionately in every way to every one
2.. For a healthy, blissful start to my marriage

Until next,
-xo Meg

© Megan K. 2006-2007




About

Meg... wife, writer, reader, dreamer, artist.


Reading


Enjoying

Penelope Illustration
Wish Jar Journal
Lori Joy Smith
Loobylu
Dooce
Ruby
Alex the Girl
More to Me
Drowning in Ink
Waiting on the Front Porch
La Vie En Rose
Inside a Black Apple
A Fanciful Twist
I Still See a Spark in You
37 Days
Colors on My Mind
Diary of a Self Portrait