Found once more.

(Sunday, January 07, 2007)

Now and then I lose myself completely, only to be utterly refreshed and satisfied when I settle back into my "old self." It's like a familiar comfort that surprises me each time. It is funny now to look upon my last post and think of it as a question left hanging amidst despair, which is what I was feeling at that time. Now I read it and it fits. I disappeared almost wordlessly, but I have returned completely renewed and, I hope, with much to say.

Now for a venture about town, and to sit in the laundry mat while I read a beautiful novel. It's January, and it feels like spring.

More to come... I promise!

Until next,
-xo Meg

Read or Post a Comment

oh yay! i'm glad you're back; i thought that you were gone for good...

Posted byAnonymous Anonymous @ 2:53 PM #
 

I'm glad that you're back, too! Gorgeous and inspiring post, lovely...

Posted byBlogger Amy @ 11:27 AM #
 

OH MY GOD, you're back. words cannot express how excited i am!!!

WOOO HOOOO! and i rarely say that. ;)

Posted byAnonymous Anonymous @ 7:07 PM #
 
<< Home

© Megan K. 2006-2007




About

Meg... wife, writer, reader, dreamer, artist.


Reading


Enjoying

Penelope Illustration
Wish Jar Journal
Lori Joy Smith
Loobylu
Dooce
Ruby
Alex the Girl
More to Me
Drowning in Ink
Waiting on the Front Porch
La Vie En Rose
Inside a Black Apple
A Fanciful Twist
I Still See a Spark in You
37 Days
Colors on My Mind
Diary of a Self Portrait