First Thoughts.

(Monday, September 04, 2006)

Today, I found myself completely inspired. More inspired than I have felt in quite a long time. Today, I thought to myself... "Yes." I felt a weight lifted from my entire being: I felt free. I truly felt free enough to make subtle choices, which have the possibility of altering my life. I've been making changes, some big, some little. And today, I decided to do what I dream of doing; I clearly saw today as a gift not to be wasted by pushing off all the little dreams and inspirations I have in favor of reality. Why not change my reality? This, then, will be my reality...

Today, I found myself completely inspired by a little tidbit of advice passed on from Penelope:

"If you have a crazy idea, share it. Sometimes that crazy idea turns into a beautiful reality with help from a few supportive friends."

My mind is full of crazy little ideas. I crave my own little space in which I can share. And I hope that in pondering my own inspirations, I become inspired even more... and if I am lucky enough, perhaps I might inspire a few other kindred spirits, as well.

Thus, here I begin anew.

Until next,
-xo Meg

© Megan K. 2006-2007




About

Meg... wife, writer, reader, dreamer, artist.


Reading


Enjoying

Penelope Illustration
Wish Jar Journal
Lori Joy Smith
Loobylu
Dooce
Ruby
Alex the Girl
More to Me
Drowning in Ink
Waiting on the Front Porch
La Vie En Rose
Inside a Black Apple
A Fanciful Twist
I Still See a Spark in You
37 Days
Colors on My Mind
Diary of a Self Portrait